Expedient® Communications™ facilities provide a secure, reliable and scalable foundation for your success. Specifically designed to provide state-of-the-art hosting for mission-critical Web sites and enterprise applications, Expedient Communications provide the best in Disaster Control, Power Systems, and Systems Monitoring and Management.
· Multiple Data Centers connected via 10Gbps long haul fiber optic rings
· Direct access to multiple Tier 1 internet providers
· High availability network, including firewalls and load balancers
· On-site engineers to provide premier support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
· 20,000 sq. ft. facility with 7,500 sq. ft. of 24-inch raised floor space
· Dual power feeds
· Dual 750kVA Liebert UPS
· FE-25 DuPont fire suppression backed up by a dry pipe fire suppression system
· 420 Tons of cooling designed in an N+2 configuration
· Two 1.75MW diesel generators with 10,000 gallons of backup fuel
· Video camera surveillance
· Biometric and key card access control systems
· Security fence and reinforced walls surrounding the building
· Multiple fiber entrances
· Get access to an enterprise grade facility, without the capital investment
· Scalable Infrastructure - pay as you grow
· Flexibility to customize client solution based on needs assessment
· Strategically located in a risk-adverse region
· Facility monitored and maintained by experts, specialized data center facility staff
Over View | Video Tour | Press Release
American Internet Services; AIS operates six premium, enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data centers and one network node / Point of Presence (POP) with locations in Los Angeles, San Diego and Phoenix. All are designed and operated to meet the highest levels of redundancy to ensure our infrastructure is always available. The AIS service architecture is based on ITIL V3. The facilities are audited annually (SAS 70 Type II shifting to SSAE 16 Type II).
To ensure unsurpassed reliability and security, all AIS data center infrastructure systems have N+1 / 2N (or greater) redundancy levels. Utilizing our private fiber SONET ring, AIS clients can manage multiple AIS data center footprints for secure, scalable and redundant primary and disaster recovery colocation --supplying piece-of-mind business continuity. .
· 9.1 megawatts of SDGE utility provided service coupled with the new Òtate of the technologyÓinteractive distributed generation system providing seamless transition from utility service to stand-by emergency generator power without interruption
· Dual source supported power distribution for all client hardware; single source feeds available as a client option.br /> · Multiple path power distribution using state of the technology static switched power distribution units supported by multiple UPS systems
· Individual cabinets, and secure caged access controlled environments
· 8 kW pre-configured rack designs; individual ala carte racks of up to 8 kW for client configured environments.
· Environmental systems provide optimal environmental controls for information technology hardware performance consistent with ASHRAE TC 9.9
· Single inter-lock pre-action fire suppression system support throughout facility
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Datacenter101 is a leading provider of state-of-the-art colocation services in the United States. As a high-availability data center committed to 100% uptime, Datacenter101 takes into consideration the complex and growing needs of today’s high density computing environments and utilize best-in-breed processes to build, deliver, and maintain next-generation colocation facilities. Datacenter101 works closely with companies of all sizes and across a multitude of industries to provide cost-effective solutions that promote the flexibility, stability, and security required to protect mission critical applications.
Datacenter101 key features:
· 2 utility power sources with onsite generator backup
· Multiple carriers
· Multi-homed blended internet bandwidth
· N+1 architecture throughout the facility (no single point of failure)
· 4 levels of verifiable security
· 24/7 access
Multiple Tier 1 Providers
Datacenter101's Internet bandwidth and IP services use multiple tier 1 providers including Sprint, Global Crossing, Savvis, Time Warner Cable, Level 3, and TWTelecom. This state-of-the-art network provides a reliable connectivity and around-the-clock monitoring.
Uniquely different than other carrier neutral private networks, Datacenter101 takes all six carriers and blends them into a single handoff thereby an incomparable Internet experience, superior performance, and unrivaled reliability.
100% Uptime SLA
With advanced physical and logical network architecture, six-carrier blend and fault tolerant cores, Datacenter101's network is continually up and forever available.
Each Datacenter101 core is ready to provide scalable, high capacity blended bandwidth, powered by Cisco utilizing the latest routing technology for flow control.
Datacenter101's power grid is in a class all its own. The integration of three standalone power sources, independent A and B power paths, make-before-break automatic transfer switches, and conditioned power ensures the distribution of reliable, quality power.